Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 1 - Boracay Trip.

It’s really tired to carry PorZun for a long walk even though I have my pouch and it do helps to reduce some weights of him…

Hubby and I started regret to bring him along as he keeps on making noise once we reached airport.
We wish if we can pass it to his nanny…
PorZun keeps on making noise after drink milk…

I think he must be very tired and felt sleepy, but he wanted neither hubby nor me to carry…
he wanted to walk at his own.
Walau… damn tired!
Can you imagine how mad was I for the 2 hours of waiting…



Reach Penang Airport at 7pm, 21/3 Sat. 2 more hours to go to boarding.

PorZun was eating biscuit on the luggages. So sorry baby, that mama couldn't carry u anymore as u are so heavy...
PorZun milk time while waiting for the flight, 8pm.
PorZun's tired look during fly.

I was so so so tired and nap in the flight while PorZun still look energetic to play. 21/3 930pm.

And............... Finally! 21/3, 10pm.

That's it for the Day 1 :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

幸福的一家,也幸福的宝宝哦。。。
为你的部落加油哦。。。
祝你成功~ ^^ ~