Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blankly.... Helpless....

Really tired of teaching especially before my student's exam...
We're having countdown every lesson, 4 weeks to go!!!
Means, we only have 4 more lesson before going to exam.
That's not enough!!!
That's why i have to sacrifice my valuable time of accompanying my hubby and PorZun to teach until 10pm every weekday except Thursday :(

Hope to RETIRE and become a full time mummy...
But am not sure whether can i carry such big PROJECT - Educating PorZun.
I felt sorry to PorZun.
He can do better than now for sure if i take care of him all the while from his very first day...
Haiz..................... :(
I know that educating is not an easy job, and that is why i'm still here with my work.

Anyhow, i will pay back PorZun my debts after my student's exam on 12th June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.