Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 10 (Last Day) - Boracay Trip

An unforgettable lesson in Manila Airport and LCCT... 12 hours of transit between Manila and Penang.

You will never feel the sourness and the bitterness...

I would bring PorZun for traveling again only if my family members is going with us.



After checking out the hotel, 11am. Again, in front of Mango Ray... We will come back again.


Such a beautiful paint... I miss the sea, the coconut tree, the sand, miss everything in Boracay, and also the mango juice :)


What a good weather!


Jetty in Boracay. Good weather and beautiful cloud!


Haha... Hubby managed to have a quick shot for the only sakura along the roadside, during our ride on tricycle. 1130am.


Sleepy PorZun in Caticlan Airport. 1230pm.


Sunburnt baby.... Stop scolding me, ok... His face become smooth as before now.


My pity baby... his face really looked serious. I did apply sun protection for him, but, i also don't know why....


My arm was very tired of holding this little devil...


Hooh... In Manila Aairport, guess how many hours we had to stay there? Gosh!!! 6 hours!


He promised me to leave our footprints in every corner of the world. 4pm, 5 more hours to go!!!


Guess what?! It's CHEESE + VANILA ice cream!
Guess how much?! It's only RM1.20. Bought from the mart in Manila Airport.
It's super duple 'geng'!!! 5pm, 4 more hours to go!!!


hoho... PorZun's milk time. 6pm, 3 more hours to go...


It's damn cold when Q-ing to check in. 630pm...



He ran like a 'horse' in the waiting area.

No comments: