Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 4 - Boracay Trip

Day 4 :)

We decided to rest in the room for the whole day as we were too tired for the day before…



Hubby bought me the breakfast from Inasal while PorZun and I still asleep… Thank you, my lovely hubby!


Having our lunch in Smoke, D’Mall.


Nice mango shakes, too, in Smoke.
p/s: The necklace that I wore was bought in a souvenir shop at D’Mall. 3 for Only 100peso (RM 8).


Yup… this is really nice!!! 150peso (RM12)


Hoho… my spicy sizzling chicken. Tasty! 120peso (RM10)


Photo shooting session after lunch in front of Mango Ray :)
Hubby still can’t get a satisfied picture during our 4th day… He was tension about that.








Mango Ray’s lobby was just behind me…


The owner of the resort, about 60 year old man from Switzerland, he stays in Boracay since 25 years ago… His family, a son and 2 grandchildren are all staying in this resort all year long… Their daily activities are soaking in the sea, tanning on the beach… What a dream life!

No comments: