Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 5 - Boracay Trip

Day 5 ~ Our sailing day... but not really enjoy :(



Taken in a beautiful morning in Station 1 as there was not much seaweed compare to Station 2.


Hubby got his satisfied work finally… He like this one :D


But I prefer this one :D
Very surprised that I didn’t look fat in the pictures… hehe…


Going to Buy bananas for PorZun in D’Mall …


Yeah… on the sailing boat during sunset. 700peso/hour (RM65).


It’s very dangerous indeed, to bring baby on sailing boat. There is no space for him to sit… Hubby carried PorZun with his sling.


Passengers can only sit on the net as where I sit… It’s very romantic yet dangerous as it moves quite fast on the sea, “a bit” scary :p


I thought I could enjoy the moment with my darling, god knows… the little devil started to cry and wanted to sit with me, *sigh*…


It's a private sailing boat that owned by a foreigner at the back. Cool…


3 of us. Oh ya… My sunglass drop into the sea when I tried to lie down on the net during the sail :)


Station 1 is always fully park by the sailing boat. I would choose to stay in Station 2 again for my 2nd visit (hopefully it will be during our 3rd anniversary on end of this year).


Ebb tide…


My long shadow on White Beach…
You will find no building that taller than coconut tree in the island…


Another satisfied work by hubby :p


Happy boy become darker now… There is two tone colour between his body and hip.


He will takes his tongue out immediately when someone ask him to do so :D

No comments: